Processing servicesPowered by many years’ experience, our own constructional-technological office, highly qualified personnel and the most modern park of machinning tools, we offer high quality services in terms of precise processing.
Our offer includes:
1. Wire electro discharge machinning WEDM
- on Agie, Hitachi, Accutex, Charmilles and Mitsubishi machines
- the range of used wire diameters 0.1 - 0.3, default 0.25
- maximal dimensions x1000 x y500 x z420
- processing of metallic materials (only conduits of electrical current) such as steel, non-ferrous metals, cemented carbide or special sinters (e.g. polycrystalline diamond PKD or borazon CBN)
- range of obtained surface roughness Ra2,7 - Ra0.2
- range of obtained precision 0,1 - 0.001 mm
- the price depends on the kind of performed task and used machine tool, usually within the scope of from 90,- to 130,- PLN/h
2. Sinking EDM
- on machines Agie4U and Sodick
- small, medium and big objects (maximal dimensions 1200x500x600, mass up to 2t)
- range of obtained surface roughness Ra12.5 - Ra0.2
- range of obtained precision 0, 2 - 0.005 mm
- the price depends on the kind of performed task and used machine tool, usually within the scope of from 80, - to 120, - PLN/h
- service might include designing of technological process along with manufacturing copper or graphite electrodes.
3. Small hole EDM drilling
- ability to efficiently drill holes in metallic materials, including cemented carbide or special sinters
- diameter of made hole from 0.3 to 3 mm.
- maximum depth of a hole depending on the diameter, from 20 to 150 diameters
- maximum height of processed object is 280 mm
- holes made this way are used as staring holes for wire blanking and can be used in many cases as venting, lubricating etc. In case of high requirements concerning shape, diameter, dimension and roughness holes must be subjected to finishing on a WEDM or sinking EDM process.
- the price depends on the kind of performed task, usually within the scope of from 100, - to 120, - PLN/h
4. Milling CNC
- on machinning centers MAS, HAAS, AVIA as well as on CNC milling machines AVIA and Mikromat
- performing precise holes and shapes with accuracy up to 0,01 mm, with roughness up to Ra0.6
- processing of various materials - mostly structural, quality, tool and acid-resistant stainless steels, including quenched steel up to 70HRC. Also non-ferrous metals, plastics and graphite. We do not process cast-iron.
- objects processing with maximum size up to 1200x900x600 and mass up to 1t.
- processing of advanced shapes with the use of indexed processing and 3, 4 and 5-axial full interpolation
- preparing machinning programs with use of CAM (NX, Esprit, EdgeCam) software, based on given documentation or one prepared by our constructional department
- series production with use of special instrumentation, which was constructed and manufactured at our company
- the price depends on the kind of performed task and used milling machine, usually within the scope of from 100,- to 160,- PLN/h
5. Turning CNC
- on turning-milling processing center Goodway and SMART as well as on lathe CNC TUG-56 MARYNA
- precision of processing up to o 0.01mm, roughness up to Ra0.6
- processing of various materials - mostly structural, quality, tool and acid-resistant stainless steels (including quenched steel up to 70HRC) as well as non-ferrous metals and plastics. We do not process cast-iron.
- series processing of small and medium objects with diameter up to 50x400, single processing of big objects with diameter up to 300 x 1000 and 560 x 80
- the price depends on the kind of performed task and used processing machine, usually within the scope of from 90,- to 130,- PLN/h
- of surfaces with dimensions up to 1000x400
- cylinders with diameter up to 250 x 600
- holes with diameter up to 100x160
7. Processing on manually controlled machine tools
- vertical and tool milling machines (3 pieces)
- tool-room and manufacturing lathes (4 pieces), cam automatic lathes (6 pieces)
8. Measurement and control services
- measurement chamber equipped (among others) with a CNC measurement machine with the range of 1200x650x500, maximum weight of an object 700kg
- by default we perform control measurements with most measuring services done for our clients
- commissioned measuring tasks
- reverse engineering tasks – recreating part documentation based on nature measurements
In most cases we prepare a price offer based on the inquiry.
In special cases we propose using post-completion calculation, evaluating the estimated price of the service and used hourly rate.
In such case, the cost of work will be based on our report outlining in details all elements of work taking into consideration labor consuming ratio for every element.
We ensure quick and careful performing of the task, as well as moderated prices.
We kindly invite you to cooperation and submitting enquiries.